Mom's Day Out
"I planted the seed, but God made it grow."
1 Corinthians 3:6
Our purpose at First Baptist Mom's Day Out is to help children grow in the knowledge of God, His love and His care. We want to see children develop appropriate behavior toward others and learn to be part of a group. We desire to be a place where children look forward to coming each week.
Schedule and Calendar
Fall/Spring Schedule: 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
*After school care for First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten: 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
Summer Schedule: 8:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
CalendarThe MDO Fall/Spring calendar follows the Autauga County public school calendar except for the start and end dates. We do offer a summer MDO session that generally lasts eight weeks.
- Babies | 6 weeks - 8 months; 3 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Babies | 9 months - 12 months; 4 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Toddlers | 13 - 23 months; 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Younger Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Three's | 10 children to 1 teacher; 1 teacher per room
- After School Care | 3, 4 and 5 year old preschoolers only available to those enrolled in First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten. After school is not a drop-in service, but rather a regularly scheduled program.
Registration and Monthly Fees
Summer Registration Fee: $40.00 per child
Fall Registration Fee: $60.00 per child
After School Registration Fee: $25.00 per child
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note: discounts are not given for multiple children in the After School program. Rates for tuition and registration are subject to change as needed.
Fall/Spring Fees (paid monthly)
- One Day = $80.00
- Two Days = $140.00
- Three Days = $195.00
- One Day = $140.00
- Two Days = $255.00
- Three Days = $365.00
After School Care
- One Day = $30.00 per child
- Two Days = $60.00 per child
Available only after prior discussion with the MDO Director. The Drop-In fee is $25.00 a day and must be remitted along with a Drop-In Information Sheet prior to leaving your child at MDO.
We offer Christmas and Easter/Spring pictures. This is optional and purchase is not required.
MDO Registration and Withdrawal Form
To inquire about availability for the 2020-2021 year, please contact Carla Salle at 334-361-9497 or by email.
If you desire to withdraw your child from his/her class, please complete the below form. Please note: according to the MDO handbook, a 30 day notice to the director is required and full tuition is still due during this time.
Meet our MDO Director
The best part of my job is the opportunity I have to watch children grow and learn.