Mom's Day Out
"I planted the seed, but God made it grow."
1 Corinthians 3:6
Our purpose at First Baptist Mom's Day Out is to help children grow in the knowledge of God, His love and His care. We want to see children develop appropriate behavior toward others and learn to be part of a group. We desire to be a place where children look forward to coming each week.
Schedule and Calendar
Fall/Spring Schedule: 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
*After school care for First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten: 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
Summer Schedule: 8:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
CalendarThe MDO Fall/Spring calendar follows the Autauga County public school calendar except for the start and end dates. We do offer a summer MDO session that generally lasts eight weeks.
- Babies | 6 weeks - 8 months; 3 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Babies | 9 months - 12 months; 4 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Toddlers | 13 - 23 months; 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Younger Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Three's | 10 children to 1 teacher; 1 teacher per room
- After School Care | 3, 4 and 5 year old preschoolers only available to those enrolled in First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten. After school is not a drop-in service, but rather a regularly scheduled program.
Registration and Monthly Fees
Fall Registration Fee: $60.00 per child
Summer Registration Fee: $35.00 per child
After School Registration Fee: $25.00 per child
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note: discounts are not given for multiple children in the After School program. Rates for tuition and registration are subject to change as needed.
Fall/Spring Fees (paid monthly)
- One Day = $75.00
- Two Days = $135.00
- Three Days = $190.00
- One Day = $130.00
- Two Days = $245.00
- Three Days = $355.00
- One Day = $175.00
- Two Days = $345.00
- Three Days = $510.00
After School Care
- One Day = $30.00 per child
- Two Days = $60.00 per child
Available only after prior discussion with the MDO Director. The Drop-In fee is $25.00 a day and must be remitted along with a Drop-In Information Sheet prior to leaving your child at MDO.
We offer Christmas and Easter/Spring pictures. This is optional and purchase is not required.
MDO Registration and Withdrawal Forms
Mom's Day Out 2019 registration is now open! We are accepting applications for both our summer and fall programs. Please note: while a registration form is required in order to obtain a spot, submitting a form does not guarantee a spot in the program.
If you would like to discuss placement prior to submitting a registration form, please contact our Mom's Day Out Director Carla Salle. However, upon submitting a form, Carla will contact you to set up registration payment and answer any questions you may have.
Prior to registering, please carefully read the following guidelines.
General Requirements and Information
1. Children must reach the indicated age on or before September 1, 2019.
2. An Alabama immunization certificate (IMM50) must be on file by June 13 (for summer participation) and September 1 (for fall participation).
3. A $35.00 (summer session, per child) and $60.00 (2019-2020 school year, per child) non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee must accompany the registration form.
4. This registration fee will hold your place for the program you are registering for.
5. Regarding tuition for summer: tuition is to be paid in full by June 13.
6. Regarding tuition for the fall 2019-2020 year: tuition is a set amount for the year. It is divided into ten equal payments paid August – May. No adjustments are made for days MDO is not in session or for absences. A discount on monthly tuition will be given for two or more children from the same immediate family. It is already reflected in the pricing. The August tuition must be received by August 15 to avoid the $10 late fee.
7. For those registering for the summer session, you will receive a letter in late May with important information and the name of your child's teacher.
8. For those registering for the fall 2019-2020 session, you will receive a letter in early August with important information about the program.
9. Our first day of summer MDO will be June 4. Our first day of fall 2019-2020 MDO will be August 13. MDO Open House will be August 12 at 6:30 p.m. in the FBC Chapel.
10. If your plans for the summer or 2019-2020 year change after registering, please let us know as soon as possible.
Summer 2019 Information
*Our Summer 2019 session is almost full. Please call MDO Director Carla Salle at 334-361-9497 to check availability. Registration for Summer 2019 is no longer available online.
Registration Cost: $35 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Summer Dates: June 4 - August 1 (Closed June 24 - July 8)
Summer Time: 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Age: 6 weeks - Rising First Graders
Full summer tuition is due June 13.
- One child/one day (Tuesday or Thursday): $135.00
- One child/two days (Tuesday and Thursday): $240.00
- Two children/one day: $230.00
- Two children/two days: $430.00
- Three children/one day: $310.00
- Three children/two days: $605.00
Fall 2019-2020 Information
Registration Cost: $60 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Start Date: August 13
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
August tuition is due by August 15. Monthly tuition rates are as follows:
- One child/one day (Wednesday): $75.00
- One child/two days (Tuesday and Thursday): $135.00
- One child/three days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday): $190.00
- Two children/one day: $130.00
- Two children/two days: $245.00
- Two children/three days: $355.00
*Afterschool for FBC Preschool/Kindergarten
Registration Fee: $25.00
Monthly Tuition: $60.00 (Tuesday and Thursday)
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Fall 2019-2020 online registration is now closed. Please contact the MDO office to inquire about available openings at 334-361-9497 or email Director Carla Salle.
If you desire to withdraw your child from his/her class, please complete the below form. Please note: according to the MDO handbook, a 30 day notice to the Director is required and full tuition is still due during this time.
Meet our MDO Director
The best part of my job is the opportunity I have to watch children grow and learn.