Mom's Day Out
"I planted the seed, but God made it grow."
1 Corinthians 3:6
Our purpose at First Baptist Mom's Day Out is to help children grow in the knowledge of God, His love and His care. We want to see children develop appropriate behavior toward others and learn to be part of a group. We desire to be a place where children look forward to coming each week.
Schedule and Calendar
Fall/Spring Schedule: 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
*After school care for First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten: 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
Summer Schedule: 8:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday
CalendarThe MDO Fall/Spring calendar follows the Autauga County public school calendar except for the start and end dates. We do offer a summer MDO session that generally lasts eight weeks.
- Babies | 6 weeks - 8 months; 3 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Babies | 9 months - 12 months; 4 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Toddlers | 13 - 23 months; 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Younger Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Older Two's | 6 children to 1 teacher; 2 teachers per room
- Three's | 10 children to 1 teacher; 1 teacher per room
- After School Care | 3, 4 and 5 year old preschoolers only available to chose enrolled in First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten
Registration, Monthly Fees and Admission Policy
Fall Registration Fee: $50.00 per child
Summer Registration Fee: $35.00 per child
After School Registration Fee: $25.00 per child
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note: discounts are not given for multiple children in the After School program. Rates for tuition and registration are subject to change as needed.
Fall/Spring Fees (paid monthly)
- One Day = $75.00
- Two Days = $135.00
- Three Days = $190.00
- One Day = $130.00
- Two Days = $245.00
- Three Days = $355.00
- One Day = $175.00
- Two Days = $345.00
- Three Days = $510.00
After School Care
- One Day = $30.00 per child
- Two Days = $60.00 per child
Available only after prior discussion with the MDO Director. The Drop-In fee is $25.00 a day and must be remitted along with a Drop-In Information Sheet prior to leaving your child at MDO.
Priorities are as follows:
1st: Current MDO students and children of staff
2nd: Siblings of current students
3rd: General public by date application is received
MDO Registration Forms
Check back for summer 2019 and the 2019-2020 school year registration forms. Registration will be in March, and you'll be able to access forms here. We will register for both summer and fall at the same time.
Meet our MDO Director
The best part of my job is the opportunity I have to watch children grow and learn.