First Baptist Preschool & Kindergarten
First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten
Telephone - (334) 361-9481
Jamie Robison - Kindergarten Director
Wanda Harms - Assistant to Director
Three Year - Heather Jolley, Teresa Thompson
Four Year - Kristie Glidden, Denise Baylor, Martha Jenkins, Gail McDonald
Five Year - Hope Baker, Amy Young
Our purpose at First Baptist Kindergarten is to provide a caring environment for your three, four, or five year old child to experience God's love while pursuing specific social, academic, and spiritual goals. It is our desire that each child develop at his own pace and be appreciated for his unique gifts.
- Three Year: "The Complete Early Childhood Curriculum" by Sobut and Bogan
- Four Year: "Wee Learn" and "The Wright Skills" (Phonics)
- Kindergarten: Harcourt, "The Wright Skills" (Phonics and Reading) Harcourt, Math
- February 18 - Opens to presently enrolled families and First Baptist members
- February 24 - Opens to everyone
- Please contact Kindergarten office for availability and registration form
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis
2014-2015 School Year Tuition
Class Yearly Tuition Ten payments made August-May
M/W/F 3 Year $1,300.00 $130.00
M-F 3 Year $1,500.00 $150.00
M/W/F 4 Year $1,300.00 $130.00
M-F 4 Year $1,500.00 $150.00
Kindergarten (M-F) $1,650.00 $165.00
All registration forms must be accompanied by a $75.00 non-refundable registration fee.
First Semester Supply Fee - $25.00 due with August tuition payment.
Second Semester Supply Fee - $25.00 due with January tuition payment.
Please contact the Kindergarten Director for more information.