Every Sunday, from 10/25/2020 to 11/01/2020, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Every shoebox is an opportunity to share about Jesus Christ and God's love.
You, too, can be part of this mission! It's as simple as picking up a shoebox from locations around the church, filling it with fun gifts for a boy or girl and returning the box to campus.
To take part in Operation Christmas Child, you can:
- Pack: FBC's goal is to pack and send 2,000 shoeboxes. Pack and return shoeboxes to the Fellowship Hall by Sunday, November 15. You will find official OCC boxes in the front foyer of the Worship Center, the 3rd Street and Preschool entrances and near the library. Pick up one, two, three... or more!
- Pack Online: New this year, you can pack a box online! Click here to get started.
- Party: Join our OCC packing parties Sunday, October 25 and Sunday, November 1 from 3:00-4:30 p.m. in the Chapel and Fellowship Hall. We will stuff 1,000 boxes with previously bought items. This is a great way for families to serve together.
- Participate: Volunteer during OCC National Collection Week, November 16-23. FBC serves as the central drop-off location for the Prattville area. We need volunteers to help collect, organize and load boxes on trucks. If you can serve, please contact FBC's OCC Coordinator, Candyce DeKruyff.
- Provide: FBC needs $9,000 to send the 1,000 Gospel Opportunities packed during our packing party. Place donations in red envelopes found around the church (Worship Center entrances, Preschool entrance and the Chapel).
- Pray: Pray for the children receiving the boxes to clearly hear the Gospel and have receptive hearts. Pray for the many people who will pack and carry these boxes around the world. Prayer cards can be found around the church.
For more information on OCC and tips for packing your shoebox, click here.
FBC Prattville's OCC Contact is Candyce DeKruyff. Please contact if you have questions or want more information.