Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 8:00 AM - Wednesday, August 07, 2019, 11:59 PM
Public registration begins Wednesday, February 20. Public registration can be submitted online, or a packet can be picked up in the kindergarten office. Please note: online submission does not guarantee placement in the FBPK program. To inquire about available spots prior to submitting an application, please contact Jamie Robison. Upon online or in-person application submission, the FBPK staff will contact you to confirm placement, discuss wait listing if necessary and arrange for application payment. Also, feel free to contact Jamie for a tour of the school if you desire to do so before application submission. Confirmation calls to discuss placement will not begin until the week of February 25.
Prior to registering, please read the below guidelines.
General Requirements and Information
1. Children must reach the indicated age on or before September 1, 2019.
2. All children must be potty trained and able to take care of personal hygiene needs.
3. An Alabama immunization certificate (IMM50) must be on file by September 1.
4. A $75.00 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee must accompany the registration form.
5. This registration fee will hold your place for 2019-2020.
6. Tuition is a set amount for the year. It is divided into ten equal payments paid August – May. No adjustments are made for days school is not in session or for absences. A 10% discount on monthly tuition will be given for two or more children from the same immediate family.
7. The August tuition payment must be received by August 1, 2019 or at time of registration if after August 1, for your child to be placed on a class list.
8. Upon our receipt of your registration form and fee, you will receive an acknowledgment card in the mail within ten days. In early August you will receive a letter that includes important information about the beginning of school and the name of your child’s teacher.
9. Our first day of school has not been determined. The exact date will be established once the Autauga County Board of Education sets its calendar and you will be notified in late June.
10. If your plans for the 2019-2020 year change, please let us know as soon as possible.