There are numerous opportunities for women to “plug-in” to ministries designed for them:
- Ladies’ Bible studies are offered on Sunday and Wednesday nights at the church and in homes during the week.
- Retreats – a time when women get away from the dailies to have a time of spritual renewal. This trip includes Bible studies, special guest speakers, and time for fun and fellowship.
- WWW.4Women is a unique fellowship opportunity for women which meets on Wednesday evenings in the fall and spring. During this time, a series of programs designed to meet the practical needs of women are offered.
- Special Events – There are two special events per year for the women of First Baptist Church, Autauga County, and the surrounding communities.
- MOMM - "Making Our Mothering Matter" is a meeting for stay at home moms that meets twice a month for Bible study and fellowship during the school year.
- Apples of Gold - A six week mentoring program based on Titus 2:3-5 where older women teach younger women. This group meets in a home each week for a time of fellowship, Bible study, cooking demonstrations, and a delicious meal.
- Fellowship Dinners - There are two fellowship dinners a year where women meet for good food, fellowship, and uplifting programs.
- Women’s Missionary Union provides an opportunity to learn about and participate in missions, both at home and abroad. A number of WMU groups meet monthly.
- Home and Garden - Please click here for the Exercise Plan.